You have completed
The Graph for Near
Here's a quick recap of what we covered:
- Overview of The Graph, Graph nodes, and the Hosted Service
- Creating a subgraph scaffold to quickly get a subgraph project up and running
- Tweaking the subgraph manifest to narrow down what gets indexed
- Defining the schemas (entities) to be the objects for the logs returned from NEAR
- Implementing mappings of the JSON log to the entity objects
- Querying a subgraph to display the requested and indexed information
- Querying a subgraph from an application using ApolloClient
Please provide Feedback
Please take a couple minutes to leave a comment and tell us what you liked or disliked about the course. Will go a long way to ensuring we create more and better courses like this one for you.
Thanks for learning with Vital Point Academy.
Maybe you'd rather have us build your NEAR subgraph for you?
Not a problem and it can be pretty quick and inexpensive depending on the complexity of your contract. Get in touch using one of the methods below.